Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories. Job Description
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access to misc. payment related applications and services from a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across). To stay ahead of the rapidly changing security landscape especially with globalization of Visa's business and newer form factors of access via new devices, IOT etc., has direct impact on IAM Services. IAM team is rapidly growing and has a global presence in Singapore, Bangalore, London, Austin and Foster City.
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic diverse team of industry's leading IAM/Security professionals?
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will work in this dynamic environment with a talented team, helping build the next generation IAM technology stack at Visa. Qualifications What is important for us: Security First - Our team focusses on security in everything we do and we take it seriously with no compromises of any sort. We look forward to like minds.Curiosity - Be curious; ask how things work and ask how you can learn new stuff. We believe curiosity fosters creativity. Ownership - We have clients and customers who embodies complete trust on us because we show them we own what we do in every sense. We expect every team member completely own the activity he/she is responsible.Agility - Be open for a change and acclimate to them.
• Establish strong build and release management practices for a devOps organization
- Perform standalone Ant/Maven Builds
• Manage Version control system (branching, merge, build correction, source code monitoring)
• Configure Jenkins Server and slaves
• Configure Jenkins Jobs to perform builds of projects
• Integrate the multitude of tools in place: Jenkins, SVN, Artifactory, JIRA
• Advice the team on branching/tooling/best practices and perform the role of steward.
• Work with Individual developers/ development teams to fix/address build problems, dependency issues etc.
• Manage dependencies and patching, dependencies management across branches
• Perform code scans, report and work with individuals to address issues
• Manage the build process (JIRA tickets), identify dependency conflicts and escalate
• 5+ years of experience in Version Control (SVN, BitBucket), performing manual and automated builds
• Experience with developing/maintaining Ant, Ivy and Maven scripts and usage for builds
• Experience with the configuration and usage of Jenkins required
- Basic configuration of Jenkins Server
- Configuration of Windows slave machines
- Configuration of Jenkins Jobs
- Integration with JIRA (preferred)
• Experience with the integration of Maven+Artifactory required
• Preferred: Experience with Integration of Ant+Artifactory through Ivy
• Experience with builds of the following types: Java, .NET, SOA and ADF
• Experience with development of deployment scripts and automated built artifact deployment
• Preferred: Java development experience
• Experience with static code analysis tools and integration Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.