Company Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best
way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision
and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa
team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart
of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be
a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network
is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people
and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead
of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to
help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate
teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion
to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers
an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career.
Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar
on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all
over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to
be. Job Description
Do you feel passionate about building infrastructure and platform components?
Do you have passion for improving the lives of hundreds of developers?
Do you want to have companywide impact?
If so, read on.
The Engineering Excellence team @ Visa is looking for senior developers who can come in and
help with building infrastructure and platform services that other developers
in Visa can use. This is an exciting opportunity to make companywide impact.
- Design, build infrastructure and platform components
- Work with other teams within Visa to understand internal capabilities
- Design and build new capabilities into the
infrastructure in both the DevOps and Engineering Excellence streams
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share
common infrastructure and functional capabilities
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid CS fundamentals and good grasp of DS and
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise application
- Experience building scalable, reliable and highly
- Self-motivated and drive for excellence
- Financial services and/or payments processing industry
experience is a plus
- Experience with development in an agile model is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.