Come join Intuit's durable connectivity team as a Staff Engineer. You will be working closely with the Durable Connectivity Platform team to create next-generation tools and applications that automate and accelerate the integration of various data providers - financial as well as others - into Intuit partner's ecosystem. As a member of this team you will create a brand new portal using cutting-edge technologies for Intuit partners to easily onboard on the ecosystem. The team will also create set of applications that will allow the Intuit's data provider partners to self service their own connections with Intuit for variety of Intuit products that millions of people across the world love. These tools and applications will help accelerate Intuit's growth in global markets as well.
- Architecting and developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC)
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, demonstrating technical expertise, and leading a small team solving challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 70-85% hands-on coding
- Generate technical documentation to communicate architectural and design options, and educate development teams and business users
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web and/or mobile apps
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- 10+ years' experience designing and developing web, software, or mobile applications
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP
- Expertise with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong leadership experience: leading meetings, presenting, technical go to person, and cross-functional leader
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expertise in the Software design/architecture process
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Software Developer Senior Software Engineer Global Identity Platform Staff Site Reliability Engineer Manager 2 Development Staff Software Engineer - Salesforce CRM Engineer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.