Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
Visa's Digital and Mobile Product Development (DMPD) team is building a new generation of products to facilitate commerce in everyone's digital and mobile lives. Our focus is to build intuitive features that expose profound new value for our customers, merchants and developers.
As a Staff Software Engineer for Tools and Frameworks, you will join a global team of tools and framework development experts who are passionate and hands-on. The team is responsible for creating and supporting tools to facilitate the monitoring and support of Visa's various programs, in addition to scaling and simplifying the automation solutions for digital product initiatives such as Visa Checkout, Visa Token Service, Visa Direct, Visa Multi Channel Platform and Digital Mobile Platform as part of Visa's payment technology platform/solutions. Responsibilities
- Design, implement, review, execute and maintain in-house developed tools and automation framework with open source stack
- Coordinate and define the needs of Live Site Technical Support (LSTS) and develop tools to facilitate them
- Develop scripts, tools, and test vectors in support of test automation
- Mentor and assist DMPD engineers on adoption of the automation framework
- Collaborate with engineering SCRUM teams comprised of both Development and Test to understand pain points and create new solutions for the existing automation framework
- Partner with engineering teams to help debug and solve automated script related failures
- Think out of the box, to build new innovative ways of creating simplified automation
- Conduct roadshows/brown bags on newly developed features of the existing automation framework to create awareness and drive adoption
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other technical field
- 6+ years of professional experience in Framework Development, Tools Development, or Simulator Development
- Experience in development, build, and deployment automation frameworks using Java and Open Source libraries like Selenium, JUnit or TestNG
- Experience in test automation scripting using Selenium Webdriver along with JUnit (or) TestNG and RESTful APIs using Apache HttpClient/RestEasy or any other equivalent Java library
- Experience in mobile design, development, and test automation using Appium or other tools
- Good understanding of Linux process debugging and strong shell scripting skills in bash/csh/tcsh
- Experience with continuous integration and build systems such as Jenkins
- Experience with Rally, Jira or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Experience with revision control systems such as Git
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.