Software Engineering Job Number:
CyberSource Global Services is looking for a bright, passionate and dedicated employee to join our Managed Risk Analytics team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing next generation solutions that provide (near real-time) data to our Managed Risk Analysts searching for ways to identify and minimize fraud as well as optimize the performance of our data factory and reporting systems. Primary Responsibilities
- Effectively interact with internal teams to develop solutions to complex technical issues on highly visible business opportunities
- Analyze current solution architecture & design and propose solutions that increase business value, optimize performance and enhance quality
- Optimize system processes and data flows to maximize end user analytics and reporting capabilities as well as move our solutions closer to real-time data capture and decision analysis
- Developing best practices, guidelines, standards and procedures
- Communicate and present complex technical concepts for peers
- 5+ years of experience with Enterprise Architecture and Distributed Computing frameworks
- 7+ years of experience with Java
- 5+ years of experience with Big Data or Data Warehouse technologies and processing large data sets
- 3+ years of SQL and relational database design
- The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, detail/results oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and strong work ethic. Highly motivated self-starter and an evangelist for "doing things right" with a passionate desire to understand and deliver high quality solutions that meet customer needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in related technical discipline
- Experience with Big Data distributions such as Cloudera CDH that use Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, etc.
- Experience with Business Intelligence and RDBMS technologies, such as Tableau, OBIEE, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with very large data sets - e.g. billions of records
- Experience with high volume real-time data processing
- Knowledge of Agile software development process and development best practices
- Experience in the payment industry very helpful
- Experience with Maven, JUnit
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.