Come join the Customer Experience CRM team as a Staff Engineer leading the Sales Tech Stack track. This role will lead a team of engineers focused on delivering great experiences for our global sales team measurable by productivity metrics and increased sales.
- Developing solutions and proof-of-concepts for Salesforce, integrations, and new technologies and experiences
- Partnering with Product Management and/or lead to gather business & functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and product & test planning
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, creating/improving best practices, demonstrating technical expertise, and leading a small team solving challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 50-75% hands-on coding, testing, and diagnostics
- Generate technical documentation and PowerPoint presentations to communicate architectural and design options, and educate development teams and business users
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, other engineering teams, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web and/or mobile apps
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- 8+ years experience designing and developing web, software, or mobile applications
- Strong leadership experience: Leading meetings, presenting, technical go to person, and cross-functional leader
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Expertise with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 5+ years experience with web services (consuming and/or creating) with REST
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expertise in the Software design/architecture process
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Business Acumen - strategic thinking & strategy development
- Building strong teams - set and evangelize vision, facilitative leadership, attract and retain key talent
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Principal Problem Manager Backend Java Software Engineer 2 (SMB QuickBooks Accountant) Senior Software Engineer Senior Software Engineer Tools Platform Staff Software Engineer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.