As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our
VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and
businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of
cash and checks.
We at Visa, dream of a future where it's easy to pay and be paid. Across the planet.
Where ever. When ever. Securely. Easily. We have a great toolbox of leadership
technologies including Cybersource and Authorize.net. Together, we are building
leading edge full-service Payment Management solutions combining global payment
processing, fraud management and payment security systems. We are looking for a
talented Sr. Software Test Engineer to join our team! Job Description
The Staff Software Test Engineer will play a pivotal role in our Merchant & Acquiring Processing department. In this mission critical role, it's an opportunity to design and implement test solutions
and taking it to the production with high quality completing all testing phases,
following an agile methodology. The responsibilities also include active scrum
team participation, creation and validation of tests using SSDLC in an Agile
environment. It is an opportunity to learn, lead and work on technologies for
all Merchant & Acquiring Processing applications. Qualifications
- Strong technical competency and
experience with J2EE based applications, Restful & SOAP API testing, XML,
unit-testing, shell-scripting and Cassandra/Solr/NoSQL
is nice to have.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier
- Experience developing test automation framework using Java, Junit, TestNG.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application
servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments is preferred.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to
testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Continuous Integration, Code/Test coverage working in different methodologies is a plus.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
- Master's degree + 5 years of experience in Computer Science or a related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.