Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity . Everyone at Visa
works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our
VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the
Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The global tools development and engineering group is responsible for engineering, development and support of the Visa Operations Command Center (VOCC) Tools. This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
• Responsible for the design, implementation and support of VOCC Monitoring Tools (COTS products - ESQ, KeyNote, SCOM, Netcool, etc) in IT infrastructure based on business requirements and adhering to tight operations, security, and procedural models
• Ability to operate in complex, highly secure, and highly available, operations environments and interact with the technology domain experts required to maintain Tools environment.
• Responsible for the development and engineering of tool enhancements, integrations with third party systems and internal systems, scripts including testing and deployment.
• Responsible for quality of technical deliverables, collaborating with Product Management, ATM Implementation Team and ATM Operations.
• Clearly able to explain a technical solution to business partners, including internal Visa staff and external clients on need basis request based on business needs.
• Responsible for mentoring junior team members, adhering ITIL procedures and best practices standards
• As a Tool Application Technical point of contact, responsible to remediate all reported system and application vulnerabilities and ensure the remediation plan are devised, discussed and agreed on, and result in permanent resolution of issues.
• This position requires a dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individual, with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Candidates will possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills and have experience working in large enterprise operational environments
• Must be willing to go 24 X 7 Service Lane on calls and performing maintenance activities during standard tool maintenance window.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Typically requires 7+ years of work experience on a 3rd level technical support operations, development and engineering team AKA dev-ops role in a financial or information services.
• Possessing expert knowledge in Windows 2012, MS SQL Server 2014 and Web Server IIS 8.
•Proficiency in SQL, ability to write stored procedure and functions.
•Proficiency in Java Script
• .NET Framework and Open Source technology knowledge is must.
•Knowledgeable in network protocols, routing and load balancing.
•Knowledge of REST Web Services.
•Possess skills to integrate system for several dispatch mechanism including email, SMS, voice, electronic messages notification via third party API dispatches.
•Preferred ATM Performance Monitoring tool experience especially ESQ.
•Fault Management and Monitoring domain knowledge
•Tier 3 Support and Troubleshooting skills
•ITIL v3 Foundation certificate required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.