Web Development Job Number:
Global Services is part of the Merchant and Acquirer Processing (MAP) Product Development (PD) Group within the Visa Technology Organization. This group is responsible for building tangible, impactful, innovative and intelligent solutions across payment acceptance, payment security, payment analytics and fraud management for marquee and strategic accounts worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Staff UX Engineer to join our team!
- In this role you will work closely with customers, solutions architects and software engineers to quickly prototype along with delivering a variety of user experience interfaces spanning web and mobile. You will work on multiple agile teams, be expected to context shift quickly between projects, and deliver against aggressive project timelines.
- Build engaging, usable and accessible UI interactions, prototypes, solutions and re-useable components code libraries for web and mobile - this can be in the form of wireframes, visuals, code and/or technical notes.
- Analyze existing solutions for Usability and Accessibility issues and improvements opportunities.
- Keep up to date on the latest trends and technologies in UX engineering and introduces them into projects when appropriate.
- Evangelizing UX and Accessibility across our solutions.
- Bachelor degree in CS, Engineering, UX or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of UX experience including prototypes and delivery
- 5+ years of experience building web and mobile applications using a variety of technologies
- 5+ years of web development experience required
- Understanding of UX and the design techniques and principals involved in the production of conceptual prototypes, wireframes, and prototypes
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and visually conceptualize the user interface and application flows
- Experience with server-side web application frameworks and languages (Ruby/Rails, C#/ASP.Net, PHP/Laravel, JS/NodeJS, etc.)
- Considerable iOS and Android mobile experience
- MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with high-volume and high-availability transactional ecosystems and big data solutions
- Considerable experience with systems engineering lifecycle (SELC) best practices, software development methodologies (Agile, RUP) and DevOps practices
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.