Adecco Staffing is currently seeking an energetic, trustworthy individual to join our team as a part time Staffing Assistant in Champaign, IL. We are looking for someone who preferably lives in the Rantoul area and can drive to Champaign daily after checking in associates at a client in Rantoul. Candidates will work to execute various steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct.
At Adecco, a Staffing Assistant can be successful by building relationships and delivering exceptional customer service to associates and assigned clients while working closely with the Staffing Supervisor. If you meet the qualifications below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Staffing Assistant job include:
• Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands
• Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for contract assignments
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, local businesses, media, and internet sites
• Leverage resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources
• Facilitate Adecco - specific on-boarding process
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and completing modules assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications for a Staffing Assistant are:
• Minimum 1 year customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
• Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer and client relationships and networks
• Bilingual is preferred but not necessary (English and Spanish)
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Staffing Assistant job in Champaign, IL.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.