At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Staffing Consultant is responsible for working with Hiring Managers and providing customer satisfaction with IBM's RPO services. The Staffing Consultant will work closely with the client, IBM's operation management, and staff. The person in this role will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies to provide a qualified candidate pool. This role requires project management and recruiting experience to meet customer satisfaction goals.
- Works with client Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to set Service Level Agreements (SLA) expectations and requirements
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
- Identify new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals as set by management team
- Work in conjunction with the Operations Director in the establishment of weekly/quarterly/yearly Global Delivery Center goals
- Review, analyze, mentor and coach support teams to ensure recruiting goals are being met
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools)
- Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Participate in client meetings at the direction of the Operations Director and/or Client Relationship Director
- Keep Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Candidate location preference in the Central or Eastern Time Zone.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.