An Equipment Technician II job in Big Flats, NY is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates will have mechanical aptitude and will have a background in Machine repair work. This position encompasses various scientific principles involved in supplying a development or manufacturing facility with the necessary tools or provisions for the production of materials to meet quality standards and production quantity goals.
Equipment Technician II job responsibilities include:
• Provides preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment and daily production support to the Vulcan manufacturing and development operations.
• Works within engineering teams to support development of new equipment, manufacturing processes, and product types, along with continous improvments of existing equipment.
• Sound technical knowledge of equipment and a substantial acquaintance with the general aspects of the job.
• AAS Desired
• 3+ years of experience
• Must be able to speak to times when they have been able to troubleshoot issues
• Must have knowledge of Data Maintenance and Document Validation
If you are interested in this Equipment Technician II position in Big Flats, NY then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.