This is a Finance Analyst I Job in Keene, NH! Adecco has an immediate opening for a Finance Analyst I in Keene, NH!
• Assists Plant Controller with the monthly financial closing, analysis of actual results, internal reporting and short-term and long-term forecasting
• Responsible for assisting with period closing process; including preparation and posting of journal entries, ensuring accuracy of the general ledger, entity compliance with local regulations
GAAP accounting principles and Corning policies and procedures, on a timely basis
• Responsible for preparation of quarterly SEC reporting package and account reconciliations
• Assists Plant Controller with the preparation of the budget and five year planning process for the Division
• Provides ad-hoc financial analysis for Plant Controller and Plant Staff
• Assists Plant Controller with monitoring and reporting financial performance to division management and plant management, highlights variances that need corrective action
• Monitors spending and works with department managers to control costs. Researches and provides detail on expense variances
• Assists Controller with annual standard costs update
• Drives finance process improvement
• Provides financial analysis related to capital projects, cost reduction, and other initiatives as required
• Assists in statutory reporting & Sarbanes Oxley compliance
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree (4 years) in Accounting/Finance preferred
• MBA and/or CPA preferred
• 3+ Accounting/Finance experience, preferably Manufacturing/Cost Accounting experience
• Strong computer skills; proficiency in Excel / PowerPoint, general ledger systems & forecasting tools
• Ability to analyze; interpret data and link to business implications
• Good analytical skills, presentation skills and problem solving capability
• Strong team player
• Working experience with Khalix
• Working experience with PeopleSoft
• Work in a team based environment
• Excellent communication skills
- Experience with period closing process; including preparation and posting of journal entries, ensuring accuracy of the general ledger, entity compliance with local regulations and GAAP accounting principles.
-Manufacturing experience highly desired.
Must Haves: - Experience with period closing process; including preparation and posting of journal entries, ensuring accuracy of the general ledger, entity compliance with local regulations and GAAP accounting principles. -
Manufacturing experience highly desired
If you're ready to make a change and work for a Fortune 500 Company, submit your resume for the Finance Analyst I Job in Keene, NH today!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.