Adecco Engineering and Technical has a current job opportunity for
To be considered for this position, please use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Todd Dillon at (303) 927-1502 or at email@example.com.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am -5pm
*OT on a case by case basis
Scope of Position (i.e. projects involved with and role within group):
• Solve customer problems by analyzing situations to find common issues, identifies root cause(s) and develops effective solutions.
• Respond to customer requests.
• Provide mentoring and training to IT technicians.
• Participates on project teams
• Lead smaller projects.
• Provide technical training to new team members on Corning's processes and specific applications.
• Keep up with latest technologies and suggest how to apply the technology in the business.
• Responsible for support and maintenance of existing Integrated Manufacturing Systems and other custom business software.
• Oracle solution analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
• Visual Studio analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and source control.
• Reviewing and validating business requirements.
• Assisting in the estimation of bug fixes, enhancements and new solution development, including resource, effort and schedule details.
• Automation of support related activities to limit variation and sources of defects.
• Developing and maintaining documentation of IT solutions.
• Collaborate with corporate support organizations.
• Provide training and support to users of IT software.
• Participate on Six Sigma project teams as needed.
• Partner with third party organizations to analyze, design, develop, test, deploy and document IT solutions as required.
• Encourage customers to accept standardized technology.
• Other duties as required.
Education: Minimum 2 year degree in a related field
Experience: 2 years industry experience
PPE: Steel toe shoes will be required and will need to be supplied by the worker, all other PPE will be provided.
Manager Must Haves:
- Strong Communication skills
- Problem solving ability - finding solutions
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.