Join one of the World's Most Admired Companies
Accountemps, a division of Robert Half, is the world's leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. In order to meet the growing demands of our clients for experienced accounting and finance professionals, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented professional for our Queens, NY office. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team.
Our Staffing Managers work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients in the Queens market. Staffing Managers market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients' projects, temporary assignments and temporary to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing assignments to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Accountemps' presence in the local Queens business community.
• Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative degree preferred.
• 3+ years' finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Excel and any prominent General Ledger or ERP accounting package preferred.
• Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
Top Reasons to Work for Accountemps:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest–ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016
Watch this video to learn more about working at Accountemps, a Robert Half company.
You may submit your application materials to email@example.com or call 1.800.803.8367 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.