69 Island Street
ITAR and DOD
Quality Inspector - CMM Operator
This position includes significant duties such as:
• Brown & Sharp (PC DMIS) Machine operator with Programming experience required
• Zeiss (Calypso/ Contura) machine operator programing software a plus
• Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
• Print Reading
• Mechanical inspection skills using calipers, micrometers, stand gages, comparators
• Proficient in First Article inspections, First piece inspections and In-process inspections
• Ability to fill out inspection reports
• Software used at a minimum: PC DMIS, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook),
• Must have experience in the use of a variety of precision measuring equipment.
• CMM programming involving advanced skills, knowledge. Full understanding of testing performed in all areas.
Safety glasses & Safety Shoes
Intermittent high noise level when using air hose
Exposure to chemicals and oils
High School Diploma or equivalent
Associates degree or Tech School in related technology fields a plus but not required
3 plus years' experience in high technology environment required, 5 plus years preferred.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.