Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description **The purpose of this position is to build up our database with candidates who have a skillset that meet the requirements below for future opportunities**
As the only global provider of commercial solutions,IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are currently looking for a qualified, experienced Sourcing Specialist
who will be responsible for candidate generation through a variety of resources and sourcing mediums.This includes traditional internet resume search in addition to social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. The Sourcing Specialist will partner with Recruiter(s) to find candidates for a wide variety of positions throughout the organization, with a focus on Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Sales and Nursing/Clinical Educator experience. The Sourcing Specialist will assist in building an ongoing candidate pipeline using research, networking events and database information. High focus on creative sourcing, professional screening and pipeline development.Sourcing Specialist
- Develop applicant flow for key positions. Develops and implements sourcing strategy for applicants using internet sourcing, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, associations, etc.
- Primary focus will be to generate a high quality external candidate pool for approved openings.
- Responsible for driving timely execution of sourcing and screening process.
- Investigates and incorporates new sourcing methods and tools to create innovative sourcing approaches.
- Acts as a research expert for aligned recruiter(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Participate in career fairs and special projects as needed.
- Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Job Requirements Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, HR degree strong plus
- 3+ years of sourcing experience with working knowledge of sourcing methodologies that include social media, networking sites, database mining, cold calling required
- 1+ years of staffing experience in the pharmaceutical market targeting representatives is required
- Experience/Knowledge of Taleo Applicant Tracking system strongly preferred.
- AIRScertification a plus
- Understands how to construct complex Boolean queries to drive search results
- Agency experience a strong plus
- Proven success partnering with recruiters to implement long term staffing and hiring strategies
- Ability to manage multiple search requests and clients simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, communications and presentation skills
- Excellent interviewing skills and an ability to assess competencies required for the role
- Demonstrated proficiency is establishing rapport with various levels of applicants and clients
- Highly effectively communicator using a broad range of mediums
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech or the use of other communication systems such as email or instant communicator
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers or other equipment such as voice recognition software that will provide access to electronic data
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasional travel may be required
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.