Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients' success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions...Allied Universal is there for you. Job Description
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Staffing Specialist. If you are a dynamic individual with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team. This person will be responsible for managing the branch Master Schedule, managing the open post list, and interviewing/hiring Security Professionals (and other non-exempt branch positions) to reduce overtime and open posts based on branch hiring needs.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain the Master Schedule for all accounts in assigned branch. In daily coordination with Operations Manager(s), update the Master Schedules based on new hires, terminations and transfers, and ensure the company's "scheduling philosophy" is properly maintained and consistently applied. Create weekly Open Post List based on openings in the Master Schedule and/or personnel upgrades identified on an as needed basis. Work closely with Regional Recruiter to evaluate open post needs and ensure recruiting activities support branch hiring needs
- In coordination with the Regional Recruiter, oversee the branch's applicant flow to include contacting all applicants, tracking follow up calls, scheduling interviews at branch for qualified candidates, conducting interviews, arranging for second interviews with clients/Account Managers as required by specific sites, and ensuring all processes for tracking and follow up with applicants is followed. As directed by the Regional Recruiting Manager/Director, assist with applicant tracking and other hiring reports;
- Schedule new hires for orientation in coordination with the Human Resource staff, establishing training schedules, and tracking the applicant through the entire "hiring life cycle" through post assignment;
- Participate with the Regional Recruiter and/or Regional Recruiting Manager/Director and Corporate Human Resources on an as-needed basis in the development of recruiting strategies and projected annual hiring plans;
- Occasionally attend periodic relevant recruitment activities, such as job fairs, recruitment programs, etc. with Regional Recruiter on an as-needed basis. Participate in in-branch recruiting activities (i.e., STAR events) set up by Regional Recruiter;
Allied Universal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran Requisition ID
A little about us:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.