A Technical Writer III job in Corning, NY is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. We are looking for a driven professional with a proven track record writing user manuals, operational specifications, and other technical documentation. Qualified individuals will be able to work in a busy manufacturing environment.
Job responsibilities include:
• Writes, rewrites and/or edits technical documents such as technical procedure manuals, user manuals, programming manuals, service manuals, operational specifications, spare parts lists and related technical publications to communicate clearly and effectively technical specifications and instructions to a wide range of audiences
• Acquires subject knowledge by interviewing product developers, observing performance of production methods, referring to technical specifications, blueprints, engineering illustrations, and trade journals.
• Oversees preparation of illustrative materials, selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts. Conducts quality review of materials.
• AAS or equivalent in work experience
• 10+ years of experience
• Technical experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to clearly communicate with other team members and superiors
If you are interested in this Technical Writer III position in Corning, NY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.