Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Shift hours will vary with the type of event and is a permanent part time position.
- Courteously greets and assists all guests
- Takes food orders and serves guests
- Responsible for running a cash register and collecting payment for sale from guests
- Reconciles cash to register sales as well as stand inventory
- Maintains and enforces the Aramark alcohol policy
- Previous cashier experience is preferred
- Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at the location)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.