Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
Assist Aramark management in overseeing all aspects of operations within the concessions department. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervise all employees/volunteers in assigned concessions.
- Prior to opening, make sure all stands and portables are stocked with goods and fully staffed.
- Ensure all staff is in proper uniform.
- Ensure all equipment is in good working condition.
- Double-check menu boards to ensure all prices and items are correct.
- Verify all product reporting and sign-off on any discrepancies.
- Ensure all paperwork has been completed including: stand sheets, gratis, spoilage, intent to volunteer, food safety and sanitation guidelines, and alcohol guidelines. Sign off on paperwork at end of event.
- Make sure all assigned areas have been cleaned at the end of the event.
- Report any problems to the Concession Manager or Assistant Concession Manager.
- Various other duties as assigned by management.
- Exhibit and practice the highest level of guest satisfaction skills
- Basic accounting knowledge and experience managing inventory required
- Willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
- Ability to build relationships with guests and co-workers
- Demonstrated organizational skills to improve efficiency
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.