Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Concessions Stand Worker Job Summary:
Responsible for serving quality food and beverage in a timely and courteous manner to each customer. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
Must be able to work Jacksonville University Home Games
- Ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Follow all recipe cards.
- Follow all ServSafe procedures.
- Prepare concession stand for an event by stocking product (cups, napkins, etc.) in convenient and accessible locations including condiment carts.
- Greet every guest with a warm and sincere smile and greeting.
- Must be comfortable with upselling.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service at all times.
- Prepare food in stand according to specified cooking projections.
- Keep containers and counters clean and free of crumbs and spills at all times.
- May be asked to assist with beginning inventory levels prior to events; may be required to count ending inventory levels before end of shift.
Schedules are below.
Men's Basketball: http://www.judolphins.com/sports/mbkb/2017-18/schedule
Women's Basketball: http://www.judolphins.com/sports/wbkb/2017-18/schedule
Volleyball: http://www.judolphins.com/sports/wvball/2017-18/schedule Qualifications EDUCATION:
High School Diploma or equivalent KNOWLEDGE:
TIPS certification in order to serve alcoholic beverages.
Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of customers and employees. EXPERIENCE:
Prior experience in similar facility or operation a plus. SKILLS:
Strong organizational and communication skills