TEMP-to-HIRE opportunities. Adecco is partnering with Stanley Electric in London, Ohio to help fill entry level production positions. Stanley Electric is a reputable Tier One Honda Parts Supplier. No previous production, warehouse, or manufacturing experience is required; entry level candidates are encouraged to apply. If you meet the qualifications below Apply Now!
Come speak with a recruitment specialist at our open interviews every Wednesday in London! No Appointment needed, bring a friend along and earn another $250 referral bonus! Ask your recruitment specialist for details.
Come see us in London!
Stanley Electric Open Interviews
London Metropolitan Housing Authority
9:00 AM - NOON
179 South Main Street
Responsibilities for this Factory - Assembly job include:
- Must be able to stand 8 to 10
- Great communication skills required both verbal and written.
- Must read operation standards, follow visual inspection standards and identify defects.
- Constant movement of hands/arms/feet
- Normal assembly requirements
- Lifting objects between 05 lbs - 40 lbs
- Reliable transportation a must
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Contact us today if you are interested in our Quality Inspection positions in London, OH!
If you have already applied with us or have further questions please contact us at 937-398-7411 or apply online at Adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
$11.00 first shift starting pay (increases up to $11.75)
$11.70 second & third shift starting pay (increases up to $12.45)
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.