This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com/
We are seeking a strong Financial Analyst with high energy and drive. This position will report to the Controller of our Plant 3, Whitehall Casting location. Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly financial forecasts and weekly forecast updates.
- Analysis of financial and operational results.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for senior management.
- Month-end closing and reporting, including account reconciliations and coordination of closing entries with other APP locations.
- Ownership and execution of daily reporting systems.
- Capital appropriation support.
- Analysis of plant spending and leadership of spend management systems.
- Tracking execution of cost savings projects and coordinating reporting in cost savings system.
- Financial analysis and process development for special projects, as required.
- Completion of Alcoa's Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for internal controls
**This position may be filled as a JB30 or JB35 commensurate with experience.Basic Qualifications
- B.S. Degree in Business.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Minimum of 7 years financial experience.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Due to ITAR restrictions, applicants must be US citizens or have permanent resident status. ITAR defines U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. "Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- MBA a plus.
- Financial experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Self starter.
- Experience with querying databases.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience with cost accounting.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.