The BU HR Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Vice President of Human Resources for the Arconic Power and Propulsion (APP) business unit in the areas of HR Metrics, policy compliance, and HR support for all APP locations. Major Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a comprehensive and automated HR metric system, focused on facilitating / accelerating performance improvement and immediate feedback to internal customers.
- Support business and location leadership to effectively implement corporate initiatives.
- Develop and effectively utilize an Arconic network of HR, Compensation, Communications and legal professionals.
- Single point of accountability with Corporate support groups to coordinate and ensure implementation and standardization of ONE HR practices.
- Works closely with locations and BU Export Compliance team on citizenship issues related to ITAR/EAR regulations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent PC skills /HRIS proficiency, focus on strong excel skills
- Change agent and continuous improvement ability
- Strong data analytical skills
- An ability to forge strong, trusting collaborative relationships
- Pragmatic, results driven and accountable for actions
- High degree of interpersonal skills as he/she must motivate and influence others
- Project management skills
- Effective Communication skills
- Organizational effectiveness
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a data analysis function.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Finance, IT from an accredited institution.