This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com/
This position will interrogate CAD models for accuracy and completeness. Assists Advanced Manufacturing Technology group in advanced Cad projects including CNC and wire EDM programing. Inspect and report point cloud data to customer models and designs complex fixtures and other various tooling. Create design of fixtures as well as program CNC tool paths using Unigraphics (NX9.0 version)Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution.
- 1+ years Unigraphics or CAD/CAM Experience.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- BS in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering/Technology, or Engineering Graphics.
- 3+ years Unigraphics or CAD/CAM experience.
- Knowledge of Unigraphics (Siemens NX9.0 version preferred).
- Tooling design experience.
- Familiar with Multi Axis CNC Programming
- Familiar with "On-machine" Probing or CMM programming.
- Good problem solving and blueprint reading skills.
- Strong communication skills, good PC skills, program management skills.
- Depending on qualifications and experience, this position may be filled as job bad 20 or 25.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.