US Bioservices is hosting an open house job fair on Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 3:00pm - 7:00pm at 3101 Gaylord Parkway in Frisco, Texas. If interested, please pre-register for the event by visiting the link below:
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make AmerisourceBergen so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. We have are currently seeking Data Entry Coordinators - CPhT.
This role will act as the patient's advocate to ensure that the prescribed drug therapy and pharmacy care plan are followed as prescribed and also meet the medical, social and personal needs of the patient. Candidate must be proficient in data entry- including Prescription Validation, Prescription Set Up and Prescriber Verification.
US Bioservices has managed specialty pharmaceuticals since its inception in 1994. We use a national approach that recognizes the differences in regional care. We coordinate pharmacy, nursing and benefits so that the patient and the physician have fewer administrative concerns and can focus on achieving the outcomes they desire. The therapeutic expertise of US Bioservices enables us to customize solutions that effectively meet the unique challenges faced in today's healthcare environment. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must convey professional communication with physician offices at all times both orally and written.
- Responsible for proper communication and documentation of clarification requests and follow up, including documenting progress in Pathpoint Rx.
- Answers and resolves internal inquiries within committed timeframes.
- Responsible for making outbound calls to Physician offices to request prescription refills and/or to request updates on pending prescription clarification requests.
- Receives written prescription clarifications or refill requests and must verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Complies with all appropriates policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Understands the physical, psychological and social challenges of specific disease states and assists the patient and Pharmacy Care Coordinators with drug therapy and pharmacy care issues.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Compensation for this position includes base salary plus bonus, depending on company financial results and individual performance. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates. Some of our benefits include:
- Healthcare for associates and their families, including eligible domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Life insurance and disability protection
We take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.Qualifications: Qualifications:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires three (3) years of experience in a healthcare related call center environment, physician's office or social service environment. Pharmacy technician certification and active registration with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy required.
- Pharmacy Technician License is required (CPhT)
- Strong oral and communication skills necessary.
- Computer literacy with MS Office application such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management, organization skills, initiative, professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, quick study, self-motivated, proactive and the ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.