This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com/
The Engineer Training Program is an 18-month rotational technical development training program designed to train new engineers in the processes and technologies used in the investment casting industry and to provide them with cross-functional developmental experiences within our organization. During this 18-months, individuals will participate in a total of three assignments, lasting six months each. Assignments are cross-functional and each is based on individual interests and the needs of the organization. This will ultimately lead to placement at one of the Arconic locations in similar positions.Basic Qualifications
- BS in Ceramic Engineering, Material Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Previous internship or co-op experience in a manufacturing environment or lab environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Knowledge of MS Office & Excel, excellent written & oral communications skills, able to work in a self-directed or team environment & have good organizational skills
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing & ABS a plus
- Strong analytical abilities