**HR Generalist – Manufacturing/Electronics Industry - $25-30/hour**
Posted: January 21, 2017
Reference ID: 16548048
We are seeking Experienced Human Resources Generalist for a rapidly expanding global engineering, repair and logistics company. They provide best-cost solutions to the communications industry.
**They are looking to interview and start someone ASAP**
• Administers various human resources plans and procedures for company employees; assists in the development and implementation of employee policies and procedures
• Ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources
• Investigates employee relations issues, complaints, and conflicts in the workplace including appropriate documentation and follow-up.
• Provides guidance to employees.
• Makes recommendations for resolution to supervisors and individuals.
• Participates in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
• Counsel and support Managers on performance issues and recommend strategies for employee development
• Identifies training needs at assigned Branches, interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, safety, and sexual harassment awareness, etc. and works with Training Manager to develop programs to address such needs
• Participates in the on-boarding of new employees by conducting New Employee Orientation onsite or via teleconference
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
• Jointly with Employee Relations Manager, prepares employee separation documentation and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
• Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover
• Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources.
• Location: NE Portland (Fairview).
• Pay: $25-30 DOE
• Monday through Friday - 6 AM to 3 PM
• Ability to work under pressure both independently and within a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• STRONG WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF STATE AND FEDERAL HR LAWS.
• Problem resolution experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office with ADVANCED EXCEL skills.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate the utmost in professionalism.
• The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Proficiency in completing work accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to changing environments.
**INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY ONLINE AND INCLUDE A CURRENT COPY OF HIS/HER RESUME - PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE**