One of our largest clients in NE Portland, a leader in the technology industry, is growing rapidly and is currently hiring! Positions are full time and long-term opportunities.
We are seeking experienced Electrical Assembly Production Operators!
• Assembly of Wiring Harnesses
• Work in a Team Based Environment to Meet Departmental Goals
• Use Computer Software to Read Schematics
• Testing and Quality Assurance of Products
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to Work in a Warehouse Environment
• Wiring Assembly Experience at Least 1 Year Preferred
• Experience with Schematics
• Reliable Transportation and Great Attendance
• Strong Work Ethic
SHIFT: Monday through Friday (temp-to-hire)
• Day -- 6:00 AM to 2:45 PM
PAY RANGE FOR ALL ROLES: $13 to $14/hour depending on experience level.
• Consent to Background Screening
• Consent to Drug Screening
• Must be eligible to work in the USA
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
**To be considered for these opportunities with Adecco, please apply online and be sure to include a current copy of your resume**
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.