**Production Supervisor – Communications/Electronics Industry - $20-24/hour**
Posted: January 27, 2017
Reference ID: 304875573
We are seeking Experienced Production Supervisors for both DAY and SWING for a rapidly expanding global engineering, repair and logistics company. They provide best-cost solutions to the communications industry.
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
• Location: NE Portland (Fairview).
• Pay: $20-22 DOE
• DAY shift: 6:30 AM to 3 PM/ SWING shift: 2:30 PM to 11 PM
• Minimum of 2 years prior experience working as a Supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
• Must consent to drug screen and background
**INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY ONLINE AND BE SURE TO INCLUDE A CURRENT COPY OF HIS/HER RESUME - PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE**