We are seeking Experienced Quality Control Supervisors for DAY shift for a rapidly expanding global engineering, repair and logistics company. They provide best-cost solutions to the communications industry.
This individual will:
• Supervise and coordinate a perpetual inventory record of materials, supplies and other general stock items.
• Supervise and coordinate the appropriate processing of purchase requisitions, purchase orders, receiving reports and inventory requisitions.
• Provide accurate, current inventory data for purchasing decisions
• Maintain inventories at optimum levels
• Prepare reports of inventory balance, shortages, etc.
• Correspond with vendors concerning inquires
• Location: NE Portland (Fairview).
• Pay: $20-24 DOE
• DAY shift: 6:30 AM to 3 PM - Mon - Fri
• Minimum of 2 years prior experience working as a QC Supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
• MS Excel & Oracle proficiency
• Order pulling experience
• Prior experience managing at least 30 employees
• Must consent to drug screen and background
• Strong organizational skills
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
**INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY ONLINE WITH A CURRENT COPY OF HIS/HER RESUME - PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE**
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.