This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com/
This off-shift week-end crew position is located in our Plant 10, Whitehall Casting Operation, and will direct and motivate the manufacturing work force to produce products of high quality in the most efficient and safe manner and ensure that scheduling meets business and customer needs. Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Experience supervising in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with TPM, Synchronous Mfg, and Kaizen Concepts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, have good team building skills, excellent people skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, technically oriented.
- Must be energetic and a self-starter, able to promote and implement change, have good PC skills, good telephone skills, strong organizational skills, and ability to promote a continuous improvement atmosphere.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.