Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world. Description Position Summary:
Schedule work assignments and supervise all Starbucks staff. Ability to effectively communicate with employees, guests, and vendors and handle guest complaints diplomatically. Maintain food quality, presentation and flow of product. Assist with scheduled inventories. Ability to work varied schedules depending on bisness needs and fluctuating hours. Essential Functions:
Status and Scope:
- Schedule work assignments for and supervise staff.
- Work effectively with other departments and Management Team.
- Responsible for effective ordering and accurate inventory
- Will oversee Starbucks training and will coach associates as needed, including progressive discipline if necessary.
- Motivate employees to ensure proper production standards and ensure that location is clean and appealing at all times.
- Accountable for financial elements including meeting labor projections and inventory flow.
- Take charge when unforeseen complications arrive and maintain a positive attitude during stressful situations.
- Maintain professional appearance.
Reports to Concession Manager Qualifications Qualifications:
Read, write, and speak English. Knowledge of cashiering, hosting, food preparation, bussing, and serving required. Ability to pass food handlers, Serv-Safe, and TIPS certifications. CPR/First Aid certified or willingness to be trained. Ability to work a varied schedule, including evening hours. Equipment Used:
Telephone, calculator, photocopier, Micros POS system, computer Travel Requirements:
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.