At Hyatt, We Care For Others So They Can Be Their Best.
Supervisors represent our core values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Fun, Empathy and Creativity and should possess strong Leadership, Communication and Relationship Building Skills. The Lead Supervisor, under the direction of the Dining Experience Manager, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Scheduling, Edits and Vacation request reviews (Kronos related maintenance)
- Reviewing all orders, inventory and Invoices for processing, including setting and revising Pars
- Implementing all Starbucks mandated programs including Promotional Rollouts, QASA Standards, new drink/food introduction and any other Licensee Specific Requirements
- Attending and/or Providing Representatives for all Meetings (Daily Stand-up, Monthly DSV, Safety and Departmental Store Meetings)
- Assigning/overseeing Associate training, and Participating in Coaching and Corrective Actions
- Menu Engineering, Pricing and POS\EMC Maintenance
- Work Closely with Events\Sales Team, Dining Experience Manager and Chef’s for special projects as assigned (Pop-ups, event support etc.)
- Demonstrating effective leadership and communication skills while directing the work of others
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.