Come and join our February 2018 StaRN Training Program! We invite new graduate registered nurses to apply for a unique opportunity to be given didactic and clinical training in for our Medical/Surgical, Telemetry, ED or ICU units. Parham Doctors' Hospital and Health Trust have partnered together to provide this 14-week program that will allow new graduates to obtain specific experience through an intensive internship program. After the completion of the program you will transition to staff roles within the nursing departments of Parham Doctors' Hospital.
• The StaRN Program is primarily designed to provide the new RN with the tools necessary to succeed in today's hospital environment.
• The program is 8 weeks of classroom training and 6 weeks in a clinical preceptorship
• Your training will include basic EKG, ACLS, ECCO high level simulation lab and systems based lectures
• Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6 months. BSN graduate preferred
• Applicants can apply and be offered a position prior to passing the NCLEX exam
• Applicants should not have acute care / hospital RN experience
• American Heart Association BLS certification required
• Previous nursing support or service industry experience preferred
• Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
• Acceptance in programs requires a two year commitment to the facility
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom