Come and join our September 2017 StaRN Training Program! We invite new graduate registered nurses to apply for a unique opportunity to be given didactic and clinical training in for our Medical/Surgical, Telemetry or ICU units. This program will allow new graduates to obtain specific experience through an intensive internship program and then transition to staff roles within the nursing departments of Henrico Doctors' Hospital. The StaRN Program starts in September 25, 2017.
Learn more about the program: http://www.parallon.com/services/workforce/solutions/educational-services.
Parham Doctors' Hospital is a 200-bed acute-care facility serving Central Virginia and provides a broad range of services. Our hospital offers orthopedics, spine surgery, bariatric surgery, behavioral health, inpatient rehabilitation, emergency services, podiatry, sleep services, primary care, an occupational health and travel clinic, and outpatient surgery.
As an integral part of the nation's largest healthcare system, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow while experiencing the latest technology, and collaboration with enthusiastic coworkers.
Required Job Qualifications include:
• Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6 months
• Possess (or eligible to receive) valid VA Board of Nursing License
• Applicants can apply and be offered a position prior to passing the NCLEX exam
• Applicants should not have acute care / hospital RN experience
• American Heart Association BLS certification required
• Previous nursing support or service industry experience preferred
• Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
• Acceptance in programs requires a two year commitment to the facility
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom