The Home Depot is looking for the next great generation of retail management leaders. We strive on being experts on product authority while delivering excellent customer service. We believe that a diverse workforce and having individuals from different backgrounds is the key to our success - and that's where you come in. We're building a pipeline of talented individuals so that we can quickly fill positions as they become available.
Find out why we are one of America's Top 50 Most Reputable Companies according to Forbes Magazine (2009). Here, you'll be responsible for day-to-day operations of a multimillion-dollar business - an unparalleled opportunity to move closer to your vision of your professional future.
We're currently sourcing highly-skilled candidates for the following position: ASSET PROTECTION MANAGER (APM) Asset Protection Managers (APMs) are responsible for leading and developing strategies for theft and fraud mitigation, operational excellence, safety and environmental compliance in The Home Depot stores. In this position, you will train and coach Associates to ensure the effective execution of core Asset Protection initiatives. The primary responsibilities of Asset Protection Managers include:
- Training associates the core strategies related to theft mitigation
- Analyzing operational process to access areas of improvement
- Conducting internal and customer theft investigations and interviews
- Preferred candidates will have a bachelor's degree and three years of retail supervisory experience
Minimum qualifications include:
- Eighteen years of age or older
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or G.E.D.
- Successful completion of pre-employment tests if applicable
- Be able to work a flexible schedule (7 days a week availability)
Enjoy an impressive variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive Salaries including Industry-Leading Bonuses
- Health and Wellness Services: Comprehensive Medical, Prescription Drug, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Same-Sex Domestic Partner Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Discount Programs
Discover what it's like to flourish and achieve in an inspiring environment, one that appreciates your uniqueness and complements your life. Explore the opportunity to drive unity, performance and passion at The Home Depot.
Expect to spend about 15 minutes completing this process and registering your interest in future openings. We will inform you when suitable positions come available - and to be considered for employment, you'll need to apply for the posted vacancy. Thank you for your interest in The Home Depot. The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!