We are seeking an experienced Tax Practice Leader for Crowe’s Florida State and Local Tax Practice. We are looking for an Executive Level candidate to build and lead the Florida State and Local Tax (SALT) Practice. This leadership role, based in South Florida, will provide consulting and technical review on all matters related to state and local tax. Responsibilities include:
- Expanding the Florida-based SALT practice.
- Developing new business with existing clients and clients new to the firm in support of the Crowe's North American expansion strategy.
- Recruiting, supervising, managing, developing, coaching and mentoring SALT professionals in Florida.
- Providing technical SALT leadership for existing and new clients of the firm.
- Client relationship management including direct responsibility for specific clients and engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance;
- CPA or JD required
- LLM and/or advance degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with SALT consulting, preferably with a Top 10 national or large regional CPA firm.
- Demonstrated experience with building, managing and developing a SALT practice.
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills including a proven record of effectively managing a meaningful and profitable book of business.
- Experience leading a team while demonstrating a strong affinity for being part of a larger team
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.