Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
Stationary Equipment Technicians are responsible for the operation, repair, maintenance, and installation of various machines and equipment. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is anticipative of/responsive to customer needs.
- Properly inspects, maintains, and changes cylinders on various gases located in cylinder room.
- Repairs all types of valves, traps, separators, strainers and all other plumbing devices including fixtures.
- Performs cutting and threading of pipes, sweating of copper tubing, and other types of plumbing connections (flared, compression, PVC, Vic, etc.)
- Performs general carpentry and construction duties as assigned. Makes repairs to furniture, doors, cabinets, windows, screens, etc.
- Responsible for performing minor electrical work.
- Maintains the dishwasher, steam kettles, and various gas appliances.
- Adheres to all Aramark appearance standards and maintains a professional dress at all times while working.
- Maintains critical inventory needed to keep operations running; maintains and accounts for tools used.
- Completes preventative maintenance as scheduled and records the same.
- Attends seminars, gatherings, and schools for advancement of equipment and electrical related skills.
- Position requires that the individual have a high school degree or G.E.D. and have a diploma/certification in related field or two (2) years experience.
- Position also requires that the individual have a minimum five (5) years experience in a related mechanic field.
- Position requires that the individual is able to use multi-meters, ammeters, soldering, brazing, and electrical component wiring.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.