Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of
Companies, is recruiting for a Statistical Demand Planner to be located in Skillman,
Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare,
baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers
and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The
portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand,
LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN &
CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN® and VISINE®.
Statistical Demand Planner
- The Statistical Demand Planner is responsible for leading the
development of SKU-level statistical forecasts for a number of products across
multiple portfolios utilizing statistical models found in SAP Demand Planning
functionality and other Planning tools
- The Statistical Demand Planner will interact regularly with Demand
Planners to provide the base forecast for their business on base business SKUs.
- This individual will utilize historical order and shipment data
for existing products to create a rolling 24 month forecast to include level,
trend and seasonality.
- The Statistical Demand Planner will document changes in
assumptions and possibly discuss in cross-functional forecast reviews.
- The Statistical Demand Planner will be the subject matter on all
technical aspects for statistical forecasting to include, cleansing of
historical data, back casting, knowledge of how and when to apply a full array
of statistical techniques to achieve the best forecast fit.
- The Statistical Demand Planner will coordinate with Demand
Planners on the portfolio impact of the cannibalization to base business skus.
- This individual will also share with the Demand Planners
responsibility for MAPE, Bias metrics.
- In addition, the Statistical Demand Planner may participate in
special projects utilizing Six Sigma/Process Excellence either as a team
participant or leader to improve forecast accuracy, inventory management,
planning process improvements, phase-in/phase-out of products.
- A Bachelor's Degree and a
minimum of 4 years business experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years direct experience in either planning or
forecasting is preferred
- Experience in a consumer products environment preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel is required
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in
a collaborative team environment is required
- Ability to maintain a depth of knowledge for a wide range of
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, working under tight time
constraints, and work independently while demonstrating initiative
- The ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities
change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is preferred
This position will
be based in Skillman, NJ and requires minimal travel.
BE VITAL in
your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore
opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function