PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
The Financial Services Delivery Center plays an integral role by supporting projects and PwC engagement teams across the US in delivering distinctive service to clients through standardization and optimization, increased flexibility, and enhanced quality.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: Advanced degree Economics
Degree Preferred: Ph.D. Economics or a combination of an advanced Statistics degree with an undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance/Economics
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in corporate compliance and project management, including the following areas:
- Developing, analyzing and assessing corporate compliance programs;
- Constructing, monitoring and auditing programs, managing internal risk assessments and/or investigations; and,
- Gaining exposure to strategy, operations and management in a number of functional areas across various industry types.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success assessing compliance risks and controls and identifying and addressing client needs, including the following areas::
- Implementing compliance supervisory and control solutions;
- Delivering regulatory and other advisory services to our clients;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with clients and team members;
- Developing an awareness of firm services;
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner and escalating conflicts to a supervisor as needed;
- Delivering clear requests for information;
- Flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Managing teams using leading programming and analytical tools to analyze AML data, including SAS, R,C++, SPSS, Oracle, SQL; and,
- Utilizing advanced statistical/econometric modeling techniques and complex Excel-based spreadsheet models.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.