Programming group under Janssen R&D is currently recruiting for one summer
intern position located in Titusville NJ.
This role works within the
Therapeutic Area Data Analysis team to support clinical trial analysis and reporting. The Therapeutic
Analysis team is migrating from Windows based processes and SAS 9.x statistical
software systems to cloud based SAS Drug Development 4.x on a hosted SAS
environment. There is a need to maintain continuity of statistical outputs,
while transitioning to the new processes and systems. This internship will
- Working with Data Delivery, Data Analysis, and
technical staff to plan, test, and document clinical trial data migrations,
- providing input into technical documents,
- quality control of statistical tables, listings,
- transferring data securely to and from partners,
- learning health authority guidance,
- Learning the data analysis processes and
suggesting alternative solutions.
During this time, the intern will be working
closely with the Therapeutic Area Data Analysis team and technical support staff
to learn current systems and propose solutions in compliance with health
- Bachelor’s degree in progress, in computer science,
mathematics, or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical
depth) with knowledge programming (preferred statistical systems
SAS, R, etc.).
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications
- Experience working on teams.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA Preferred.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.