Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer U.S. LLC's Morrisville, NC, office seeks a Statistician II.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Statistician II, are to:
Who you are
- provide statistical support and
- conduct statistical analysis for Seed & Trait Safety studies, specifically agronomic, composition, protein expression, human and animal safety, environmental studies, laboratory assays, and method validation .
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Statistics, Biostatistics, or a related field;
- two (2) years of experience in a related position.
- Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS Macro language, and R language;
- experimental design and sample size calculation;
- linear models, generalized linear models, non-linear models, multivariate and categorical analysis;
- agricultural biotech regulatory studies as well as relevant regulatory guidelines and standards (e.g., EFSA guidance and analysis software);
- quality control procedures to ensure validity of the statistical analysis and interpretation;
- prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- technical writing, documentation and archiving; and
- certified in advanced SAS programming.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.