At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:The 3M Columbia Manufacturing Plant is seeking CNC Machinist for the Electronics and Energy Business located in Columbia, MO.Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Machinist 1
position will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties: Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
This position will require:
- Set-up and operate machining lathes to produce Stethescope chest pieces
- Perform adjustments, tool changes, and preventive maintenance to assure proper operation
- Perform all required sampling, testing, and inspection in order to meet product requirements
- Gather and monitor data on the process to ensure process control
This position may require:
- Working either a 2nd or 3rd shift
- Working overtime
- Weekend work
- Working holidays as needed
- Short notice call-in
- Possess a Technical degree or higher in Tool & Die Technology OR a high school diploma/GED AND a minimum of 5 years of experience working with Tool & Die.
- Experience operating CNC machines.
: Columbia, MORelocation:
Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.