Set up, adjust and operate multi pocket stitcher. Make necessary adjustments. Direct crew though all aspects of production. Ability to read and interpret written work orders or other job specifications. Monitor quality, output and productivity. Bring in folded signatures. Move full skids to next stage of production. Remove scrap as necessary. Sort for rejects, Assist in feeding pockets when necessary. Clean equipment jams. Record accurate counts on production sheet. Maintain the refold and tabber unit attachments. Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Performs other duties as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Contributes to a favorable working environment through a friendly and professional manner and cooperative attitude in dealing with other employees, suppliers and customers.
- Performs all tasks under minimal supervision within established quality standards.
- Understands and adhere to all established company policies with regard to safety, personal conduct and applicable state and federal law.
- Demonstrates reliability through attendance, punctuality and ability to stay in work area or workstation.
- Perform quality checks as follows, correct signature in pockets, caliper working correctly, correct stitches, trimming correctly, pagination.
- Record accurate counts on production count sheet.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned by supervisor.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.