Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 18, 2017
Reference ID: 615935194
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Stock Clerk job in Erie, PA. This is a temp-to-permanent opportunity. As a Stock Clerk you will be responsible for maintaining inventory records, preparing materials for work orders, and performing daily cycle counts.
Responsibilities for this Stock Clerk job include:
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow schedules
- Maintain inventory records including receipts, withdrawals, and relocations
- Check materials and supplies, and report when stocks are low
- Previous stockroom experience is preferred
- Must have strong math and reasoning skills
This is a great opportunity with a local and growing Erie company. Pay range is $9.50-$11 depending on experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Call Adecco today for immediate consideration 814-866-1733. Or apply online at www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled