Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The Stock Room Clerk receives materials into the stockroom, issues it to the production or store floor, compiles stock reports and performs inventory transactions on the materials kept in stock. The stockroom Clerk ensures that quantities are accurate in the inventory database and that orders received into the company are accurate.
Qualifications : QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Follow company protocol in regards to various inventory transactions (both paper and electronically)
- Ensure incoming quantities are correct and the proper documentation is present.
- Ensure proper storage of materials to prevent damage
- Ensure inventory quantities and location reconcile against the inventory database.
- Issue materials to the production floor in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good Judgment, Positive attitude and a high level of initiative
- Must be able to interface/communicate with employees at all levels
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must be able to count accurately and efficiently
- Must be able to identify small components and be able to differentiate using their markings.
- Ability to differentiate product utilizing proper document/label identifiers.
- Ability to multitask and perform tasks efficiently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to handle often stressful production demands, demonstrates team work and cooperation
- Working knowledge of computer operations and applicable software packages
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Basic Math Skills
- Keyboard training
- Data entry experience
- Stockroom experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Stockroom Clerk is required to stand, walk, bend, lift, stretch, push, pull and handle materials of various weight and sizes throughout the work day (up to 25 pounds). The use of a pallet jack may be necessary. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the Stockroom Clerk, the employee must also be able to work in an environment that is temperature and humidity controlled along with infrequent exposure to natural environmental elements. This is a manufacturing environment regulated by the FDA and many other work rules to prevent damage to the product we manufacture. Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.