A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Stocker in Everett, WA for a temporary to hire opportunity. Stocker positions require candidates to organize inventory, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Moving new stock to into the warehouse
• Organize inventory for easy picking
• Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Operate computer using Excel and Word
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift 30lbs repeatedly
• Stand for 8 hour shift
• Ability to work overtime
• Two years of forklift experience
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings for first shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM - 3:30PM)
Pay for this position is $13/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.