The Stockroom and Replenishment Associate is responsible for performing general warehousing duties supporting the Coca-Cola Store Orlando. Associates in this position are expected to pick, pack, sort, count, and replenish merchandise in the warehouse and retail store. Job Activities
- Receive and stock incoming freight.
- Pick and pack orders for delivery to retail store.
- Maintain and support quality service by following standards and procedures.
- Accurately pick items from storage bins in accordance with pick list.
- To ensure successful delivery, pack items safely in boxes, to avoid damage, breakage or loss of item and in accordance with any temperature or other safety requirements for fragile products.
- Accurately invoice in computer all products being shipped.
- Place orders in delivery pick-up area for current and next day deliveries.
- Ride along to replenish retails sales floor
- Clean and organize storage areas and warehouse
- Able to work part time hours.
- Able to multi-task, or work on several warehousing activities simultaneously.
- Able to learn and become skilled at receiving, warehouse and material handling operations, methods and practices.
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact and build effective, cooperative working relationships with (a) all employees and (b) the warehouse team in performing overlapping responsibilities in a close working environment.
- Able to perform effective customer service with delivery vendors.
- Able to write legibly and accurately.
- Excellent memory skills to acquire familiarity with hundreds of products in order to memorize product storage, packing requirements and standard/special order merchandise.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised, make routine decisions and solve routine problems effectively.
- Availability to work 2 nd or Overnight shift.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to pass a credit check, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must possess valid Driver's License.
- Possess basic high school math level skills.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills.
- Previous warehouse or stockroom experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively without accommodation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.